Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Chile is a good source of tasty, affordable reds and here's a juicy, fruity, delicious example. Bursting with sweet blackberry and plum fruit, this is big on taste but easy on the wallet
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Vina Ulmo Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2012
- A youthful, deep red wine, easy-drinking and ripe, with a distinctive aroma of green pepper and coffee. It is soft and smooth with rich chocolate and berry notes.
- About this bottle: Although this wine is easy-going and mellow, it has plenty of fruitiness and flavour, which is typical of quality Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon. It was made from grapes grown in the Central Valley region and winemaker Jorge Martinez has given it a subtle hint of oak to complement the fresh fruity character.
- Grape Variety: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Central Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly