Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Los Almendros Fairtrade Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2012
- Juicy, refreshing dry white wine. This vibrant Chilean Sauvignon is bursting with floral aromas and a fanfare of mango, gooseberry, lime and lemongrass on the palate.
- About this bottle: M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams discovered this fabulous white in Chile’s Sauvignon Blanc heartland, the Curicó Valley. Shielded from the Pacific Ocean by a range of rolling coastal hills, the silty soils here make a perfect home for this grape. Jeneve has teamed up with local specialist Jorge Fuenzalida to make this wine as naturally as possible, leaving it unoaked for ultimate freshness.
- Grape Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Curico Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.