Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Hay Station Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2012
- A ripe, deeply coloured California Cabernet Sauvignon which is soft, smooth and concentrated and bursting with flavours of tobacco and spice.
- About this bottle: Made in the Lodi region of California where the warm sunshine is balanced by cool sea breezes, displaying ripe fruitiness and good balance. The winemaker was Richard Jew, who has been producing premium California wines for over 5 years. This wine was oak aged to add extra body and depth of flavour. This wine has been sealed with screw cap. Our aim is to choose the most suitable closure for each wine.
- Grape Variety: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: USA
- Region: Lodi
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly