Lambswool 1700 Pocket Sprung Medium Mattress
Product code: T656750
Price €739.00 - €1149.00
Our super sumptuous lamb's wool mattress is the ultimate in luxury bedding. 1700 individually pocketed springs offer a soft and responsive layer for generous full body support, while soft white fibres and lamb's wool padding make for maximum comfort. A wonderfully soft pillow top layer with additional mini pocket springs adds an extra touch of luxury. With four handles to provide ease of movement and eight vents for longer-lasting freshness, you can be sure to rest easy with this super soft mattress.
We’re so confident our furniture is built to last, our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. That’s our promise, and why our furniture comes with a 10-year guarantee that you can trust. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Single (3ft): L190 x W90 cm, Weight: 26.13 kg
- Double (4ft 6in): L190 x W135 cm, Weight: 39 kg
- King size (5ft): L200 x W150 cm, Weight: 46 kg
- Super king size (6ft): L200 x W180 cm, Weight: 55 kg
- Depth: 31 cm
- Made in Great Britain
- No assembly required
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice
- We are unable to offer a full refund unless the item does not meet the description, there is a manufacturing fault or the item is not fit for purpose. The item must be returned within the packaging as delivered
- 3 rows side stitch
- 4 handles and 8 silver vents
- This mattress has a lovely soft, cushioned feel with a supportive core. Bounce back mini springs in the pillowtop give extra support
- Mattress Spring count: (3ft)- 1063
- (4ft 6in)- 1476
- (5ft)- 1700
- (6ft)- 2127
- Mattress Handle: Yes
Non-Regular turn mattress: Your mattress does not need flipping, however it is important that you rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months, then every 3 months thereafter
Delivery, Collection & Returns
We are currently unable to provide unpacking and assembly services for furniture delivery. We still offer free delivery on every furniture order and will observe social distancing throughout your delivery, to a room of your choice where applicable. Delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
Delivered to your room of choice
- Furniture delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0353 1695 0741 (Monday to Sunday 7am to 8pm).
Please note, there is a €35 collection fee.
85% of reviewers would recommend to a friend