1700 Pocket Spring Medium Lambswool Mattress
Product code: T656750
Price €879.00 - €1349.00
This medium-tension mattress will ensure you have a dreamy snooze. It's made with springs that are individually woven into their own pockets and work independently, thus reducing motion transfer to ensure you're not disturbed by your partner's movements. Edge-to-edge support means you can use the whole area of the mattress while you sleep. Meanwhile, the memory foam layer moulds to your body's contours, offering a supportive and comfortable slumber.
A soft pillow top layer featuring mini pocket springs provides a sink-in feeling, while a lambswool layer adds an extra touch of luxury. This quality piece feature eight vents that increase airflow for a breathable feel, an ActiPro anti-allergy cover for a hygienic touch and cooling technology for a fresh feel. As this is a non-flip design, you don't need to turn it, but can use the four handles for easy rotation. Three rows of side stitching offer extra durability and longevity. This mattress comes with a 10-year guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Single (3ft): L190 x W90 cm, Weight: 26.13 kg
- Double (4ft 6in): L190 x W135 cm, Weight: 39 kg
- King size (5ft): L200 x W150 cm, Weight: 46 kg
- Super king size (6ft): L200 x W180 cm, Weight: 55 kg
- Depth: 31 cm
- No assembly required
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice with the packaging removed.
- 3 rows side stitch
- 4 handles and 8 silver vents
- Our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Mattress Spring count: (3ft)- 1063
- (4ft 6in)- 1476
- (5ft)- 1700
- (6ft)- 2127
- Mattress Type: Pocket Spring
- Mattress Handle: Yes
Contains springs which are individually woven into their own pockets. These work independently allowing them to offer a greater level of support for your body
A pillow-top layer is sewn onto the top of the mattress giving a consistently plush and conforming feel throughout
Made in the UK
Made in an Eco-Factory
Non-Regular turn mattress: Your mattress does not need flipping, however it is important that you rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months, then every 3 months thereafter
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- ROI Home delivery - €20 for all furniture orders.
- Furniture delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0353 1695 0741 (Monday to Sunday 7am to 8pm).
Please note, there is a €35 collection fee.