1500 Pocket Spring Extra Firm Mattress
Product code: T656762
Price €739.00 - €1199.00
Prepare for the ultimate night's sleep with this quality mattress. It's made with springs that are individually woven into their own pockets, offering tailored support. The springs work independently, in response to your body's contours, which reduces motion transfer so you won't be disturbed by your partner's movements. A foam layer offers extra comfort, while the edge-to-edge design of the springs means every part of the mattress's surface gives you the same level of support.
The anti-odour, antibacterial and anti-allergy finishes provide extra hygiene and help ensure allergy sufferers rest easy. Eight air vents increase airflow for a fresh feel, while three rows of side stitches add durability to the structure. The four handles make rotating and turning your mattress a breeze. With an extra-firm feel, this piece offers back support and helps to relieve any tension. All our mattresses come with a 10-year guarantee for peace of mind.
- Single (3ft): L190 x W90 cm, Weight: 32.4 kg
- Double (4ft 6in): L190 x W135 cm, Weight: 49 kg
- King size (5ft): L200 x W150 cm, Weight: 57 kg
- Super king size (6ft): L200 x W180 cm, Weight: 69 kg
- Depth: 30 cm
- No assembly required
- Delivered by our build crew and positioned in your room of choice with the packaging removed.
- 3 rows side stitch
- 4 handles and 8 silver vents
- Our industry-leading guarantee covers any manufacturing failure on all furniture. Excludes: outdoor furniture and any issues that are a result of normal wear and tear, improper care or accidental damage.
- Mattress Spring count: (3ft)- 832
- (4ft 6in)- 1312
- (5ft)- 1530
- (6ft)- 1500
- Mattress Type: Pocket Spring
- Mattress Handle: Yes
Contains springs which are individually woven into their own pockets. These work independently allowing them to offer a greater level of support for your body
Made in the UK
Made in an Eco-Factory
It is important that you flip and rotate your mattress once a week for the first 3 months, then every 3 months thereafter to increase longevity
Delivery, Collection & Returns
Delivered to your room of choice
- ROI Home delivery - €20 for all furniture orders.
- Furniture delivery to ROI can take up to 14 days longer than stated on the product page.
- If you’ve ordered 2 or more pieces of furniture products, we will aim for one delivery to your address – this is to minimise inconvenience and disruption to yourself and to help the environment with our Plan A commitment. Your estimated delivery timescale will be shown on the checkout page, before you pay.
- Getting rid of your old bed or sofa? Add our furniture removal service when you checkout and we’ll take your old one away for you when we deliver your new one.
- We can’t deliver furniture to the Orkney Islands, internationally or to our stores for collection.
We offer different delivery services for different pieces of furniture. Some items are delivered flat packed. These flat packed pieces will either need to be assembled by you or by our delivery team depending on the item. You can check this before you order under the ‘Item details’.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your new furniture please call our furniture customer services team on 0353 1695 0741 (Monday to Sunday 7am to 8pm).
Please note, there is a €35 collection fee.