Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Places all skin types under high protection and fights against ageing and hyperpigmentation.
About the brand- For over 35 years, Filorga’s high performance medical solutions have been providing specialised solutions to combat skin ageing. Today, Filorga has become a leading provider of anti-ageing solutions for both the medical profession and general consumers.
- How to use- When applied daily or during sun exposure, the easy-to-apply melt-in-texture of this product leaves a non-sticky, non-oily finish on the skin. Before exposure, apply a sufficient dose to carefully cover the exposed area
- Reducing the amount applied will reduce the level of protection. Repeat application frequently, especially after swimming, in case of perspiration and after towelling off. Even well-protected, avoid sun exposure during hours of maximum sun intensity. Do not expose babies or young children to direct sun. Also ideal to protect sensitized skin after aesthetic procedures (injections, peels, laser, treatments, etc.)
- Powerful sun filters associated with antioxidant vitamin E protect the skin against UV light and free radicals
- Anti-dark spot action: Hop extract regulates melanin synthesis to visibly reduce the appearance of photo-induced dark spots
- Product Size: 40 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types
Aqua (water), caprylic/capric triglyceride, homosalate, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol [nano], bis-ethylhexylphenol ethoxyphenyl triazine, glycerin, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, phenylbenzimidazole sulfonic acid, butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane, potassium cetyl phosphate, ethylhexyl triazone, phenoxyethanol, decyl glucoside, parfum (fragrance), dimethicone, disodium edta, sucrose palmitate, sodium hydroxide, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) sprout extract, xanthan gum, glyceryl linoleate, laminaria ochroleuca extract, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, sodium chloride, propylene glycol, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, sodium hyaluronate, glucose, methylisothiazolinone, citric acid, humulus lupulus (hops) strobile, lecithin, potassium chloride, potassium sorbate, calcium chloride, magnesium sulfate, glutamine, sodium phosphate, sodium acetate, lysine hcl, arginine, alanine, histidine, valine, leucine, threonine, isoleucine, tryptophan, phenylalanine, tyrosine, glycine, polysorbate 80, serine, deoxyadenosine, cystine, cyanocobalamin, deoxycytidine, deoxyguanosine, deoxythymidine, glutathione, asparagine, aspartic acid, ornithine, glutamic acid, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, proline, aminobutyric acid, methionine, taurine, hydroxyproline, glucosamine, coenzyme a, glucuronolactone, sodium glucuronate, thiamine diphosphate, disodium flavine adenine dinucleotide, nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate, sodium uridine triphosphate, retinyl acetate, inositol, methyl deoxycytidine, niacin, niacinamide, pyridoxal, pyridoxine, biotin, calcium pantothenate, folic acid, riboflavin, tocopheryl phosphate
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.