Our DD+ cup bras are our most popular size, so we've created a beautiful range of bras designed specifically to support larger busts. Our handy guide explains the features of our DD+ bras, and how to get the perfect fit.
1. The underband should fit snugly and sit level at the front and back
2. You should be able to move your arms back and forth without hitting your breasts
3. The underwire should sit flat against your breastbone, between the cups
4. Your breasts should be fully enclosed in each cup
5. Straps should be secure enough to hold the cup in place, but not feel too tight
Did you know the wrong bra fit can cause headaches, neck pain, or tingling in your hands? If your breasts aren't supported correctly by a bra, the weight of your breasts will be carried by your bra straps. This will cause the underband to ride up and the straps to cut in, putting pressure on the nerves in your shoulders.
To ensure a comfortable fit, read our bra fitting guide, or pop into an M&S store for a free bra fitting.