Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Summer 2013's fun and funky pink-wine award goes to this truly quirky, verdant, peppery, watermelon-scented Indian rosé from Sula Vineyards, one of the sub-continent's big four producers and from cooler, higher vineyards, close to Mumbai and the sea. Sula struggles with fierce summer heat and a long monsoon season, but even so this is a strangely pleasing pink."
Jane MacQuitty, The Times , 31st May 2014
"Brilliant, bright, jewel coloured rosé from India. Yes, that's right - India. Clever M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams has teamed up with Sula, one of the country's biggest and best wine producers, to make this juicy, redcurrant - crammed rosé. Expect a ton of flavour and a hint of sweetness."
Helen McGinn, Daily Mail , 31st May 2014
- Product information
- Jewel of Nasik Zinfandel Rosé
- Vintage: 2013
- A deliciously fruity, medium bodied rosé with a crisp, clean, floral palate and a hint of strawberry sweetness. The layers of bright, zingy flavours include ripe watermelon, and mouth-watering cherry.
- About this bottle: M&S winemaker Jeneve Williams’ travels in India have led her to the unique region of Nasik, high up in the hills of Maharashtra northeast of Mumbai. Here, at the highly progressive and pioneering Sula Vineyards, she has teamed up with local wine specialist Ajoy Shaw and dynamic owner Rajeev Samant to create this fabulous rosé. Sula’s grapes are sustainably grown and harvested during the dry season, to avoid the monsoon, and at night, when the warm days give way to chilly hillside evenings.
- Grape Variety: 100% zinfandel
- Country of origin: India
- Region: Nashik
- More information
- Bottle size: Alcohol content: 11 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 8.3
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
• Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 1 July 2014 – 23.59 28 August 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.