Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Giardini Lower Alcohol
- Vintage: 2013
- A low alcohol wine that is bursting with ripe plum and soft spice aromas.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Elvio Forato has developed a method to produce wine with a full flavour but lower in alcohol. The resulting wine is bursting with ripe plum and spice aromas, soft tannins and a silky texture
- Grape Variety: Merlot
- Country of origin: Italy
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 9.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 7.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.2
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 2 days of purchase
- Bottling address: Cantina Beato Bartolomeo Da Breganze S.C.A. Via Roma 100 36042 Breganze Vi Italia, Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly