Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"If ever there was a grape born for barbecues, it's malbec. Pure, vivid and dense, this example comes from the variety's original home, the southwest of France. It's robust with sweet blackberries and black cherries."
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 3rd August 2014
"Originally used in Bordeaux blends, but long out of favour, most French Malbec is now grown in Cahors in the south-west, to make intense, though highly accessible inky-black wines. Soft, with rounded flavours of damsons and dried fruits, this is great for hard cheeses, grilled lamb or lasagne."
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 3rd August 2014
- Product information
- Château Les Croisille Cahors
- Vintage: 2011
- Lots of black fruits on the nose, the palate is intense with very soft tannins and a long finish.
- About this bottle: This is a rich and opulent style of red wine made with Malbec produced in the Cahors region of South West France. The Croisille family has been producing some of the best wines of the area for three generations.
- Grape Variety: 100% Malbec
- Country of origin: France
- Region: South West France
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 180 days of purchase
- Bottling address: Gaec Les Croisille, 46140 Luzech, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 07/04/15 – 23.59 27/04/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.