Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"If ever there was a grape born for barbecues, it's malbec. Pure, vivid and dense, this example comes from the variety's original home, the southwest of France. It's robust with sweet blackberries and black cherries."
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 3rd August 2014
"Originally used in Bordeaux blends, but long out of favour, most French Malbec is now grown in Cahors in the south-west, to make intense, though highly accessible inky-black wines. Soft, with rounded flavours of damsons and dried fruits, this is great for hard cheeses, grilled lamb or lasagne."
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 3rd August 2014
- Product information
- Château Les Croisille Cahors
- Vintage: 2011
- Lots of black fruits on the nose, the palate is intense with very soft tannins and a long finish.
- About this bottle: This is a rich and opulent style of red wine made with Malbec produced in the Cahors region of South West France. The Croisille family has been producing some of the best wines of the area for three generations.
- Grape Variety: 100% Malbec
- Country of origin: France
- Region: South West France
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 180 days of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 25% off Wine & Champagne
Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts. Offer applies 00:01 4 November 2014 – 23.59 1 December 2014. Discount applied at checkout. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts. Whilst stocks last.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.