Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Sevilen R Rosé
- Vintage: 2012
- A very pretty refreshing dry rosé scented with aromas of rhubarb and raspberries. Cool nights in the Denizli region of south west Turkey and the chalky, mineral soils of the steep vineyards in which it is produced all contribute to its lively, crisp style.
- About this bottle: This wine is a collaboration between local winemaker Sibel Coban and French expert Florent Dumeau, who have combined traditional and modern techniques to create a wonderful rosé that delighted Jeneve Williams, the M&S winemaker, on her Eastern Mediterranean travels.
- Grape Variety: 70% Kalecik Karasi, 30% Syrah
- Country of origin: Turkey
- Region: Denizili, Guney
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Synthetic Closure
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Sevilen Magnesia Winery, Ortaklar San. Bolgesi, 1000.Cad No: 27, Ortaklar,Aydin, Turkey
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly