Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free next day delivery to store is available on certain products if you place your order by 12pm (noon). Your order will normally be available for collection from 12pm the next day.
- NEW Next day home delivery* order by 10pm
- FREE Home delivery (within 5 working days) when you spend over £50
- Home delivery (within 5 working days)
- Postcode restrictions apply
- More about your delivery options
- Free delivery exclusions^
- *Products are subject to availability. Please note some of our products may be sent from multiple warehouse locations and therefore some of your order may not be available for next day delivery. If this happens, we will simply hold back your order to the next available day.
- International delivery to 30+ destinations, from
- Free delivery over £30 to Australia, New Zealand, USA & Canada.
- International delivery information
Returns and refunds
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
With Green Tea Perfumed Soap, plunge into the serenity of a Japanese garden and allow yourself to be carried away by the radiant, sacred atmosphere of Mount Fuji rising above the tea fields. Roger & Gallet soaps are crafted using a unique manufacturing process. They owe their incomparable fragrance to the artisan tradition and their infinite softness to the quality of their composition designed to preserve the vital functions of the skin.
- Gently cleanses and perfumes the skin
- Soothing fragrance
- 3 x 100g
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
This blend of refined freshness brings together top notes of citrus fruit (mandarin, bergamot, grapefruit, lemon and yuzu), green tea and flowers (freesia, jasmin, lily of the valley and cyclamen) at the heart, the whole underscored by sensual woody notes (cedarwood, gaiac wood and amber). concentration 8%