Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Reservado Syrah 1884 Argentina
- Vintage: 2009
- Deep, dark, rich Syrah with creamy aromas of morello cherry and blueberry fruit. Then thick coffee and prune on the palate, with an edge of soft chocolate tannins. Deliciously rich, sumptuous and long-lasting, pinned together with brisk red-apple acidity and rounded out by mellow fig and caramel tones on the finish.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Gustavo Marin has been deeply involved with Mendoza wines all his oenological life - he studied wine at the Don Bosco university in Mendoza and has been a winemaker in the region ever since. He is passionate about the Syrah grape which grows so well in this region. For this wine he gathers grapes from mature, 20 year old vines, and adds even more richness to their blend by using French and American oak for nine months of barrel ageing.
- Grape Variety: 100% Syrah
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Mendoza
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.