Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Gavi is made from the Cortese grape, and with its catchy name and thirst-quenching flavour it's one of the most fashionable of all Italian dry whites out there. Sadly there are lots of dull examples on our shelves, but this one is well-priced and has a classic, lip-smacking apple and lemon-balm theme."
Matthew Jukes, Daily Mail , 12th July 2014
- Product information
- Quadro Sei Gavi
- Vintage: 2013
- Look out for the delicious fruity flavour of lime, pear and apricot, a subtle hint of almond and a fresh, ripe, zesty finish.
- About this bottle: Gavi is a renowned, distinctively fruity dry white made in Piedmont in the north-west of Italy. This is a highly modern example, made with 100% Cortese grapes hand-picked from selected vineyards. Winemaker Claudio Manera has not aged the wine in oak, so its fruity character shines through.
- Grape Variety: 100% Cortese
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Piedmont
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 11.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 8.6
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.4
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly