Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Pascual Toso Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage: 2010
- Warm, tangy red with smoky aromas of blackberry and spiced rhubarb. Mellow and delicious on the palate too, as sweet plum compote flavours mingle with cherries and a tang of liquorice. A mouth-filling, expressive wine, full of complexity and charm.
- About this bottle: This hearty Cabernet comes from Argentina’s historic Maipu region, 750m up in the Mendoza River Highlands. The vines have been here for 30 years, thriving with the hot sunshine, rocky soils, and cool Andean snow-melt for irrigation. Winemakers Rolando Luppino and Paul Hobbs have created this as one of their premium reds, extracting the best grape flavours and softening a portion of the blend with an eight-month maturation in American oak barrels.
- Grape Variety: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Mendoza
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly