Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
Other applicable terms and conditions
Your use of this Website
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
- Product information
- Le Froglet Rosé
- Vintage: 2012
- This young, modern ros and eacute; has an appealing aroma of fresh red berries and an utterly moreish, juicy flavour of raspberries and red cherries. It carries a refreshing, succulent finish.
- About this bottle: Here's a great new ros and eacute; in a vibrant, fresh, juicy style. The grapes used here are Syrah, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, grown in the sunny Languedoc region of Southern France. The warm climate here is what gives this wine its ripe, fruity quality, yet winemaker Cedric Jenin has made sure to keep plenty of crisp, dry character in the wine too. The result is a well-balanced wine with a bright pinky-purple hue and bags of delicious red-berry flavour.
- Grape Variety: Syrah, merlot and cabernet sauvignon
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Languedoc
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 cases save 25%
- Buy 2 Save 25% on wine cases applies online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Offer applies 14th February 2014 – 9th March 2014.
- Subject to availability.
- Cases ordered online via Wine Direct are not currently available for collection in store.
- Multiple wine cases or wine products on offers must be shipped to the same address.
- Offer does not apply to delivery charges.
- Check relevant delivery terms and conditions online.
- Any refunds will take into account the discount.
- We are committed to promoting responsible drinking.
- Products containing alcohol can only be sold or delivered to those aged 18 or over. www.drinkaware.co.uk.