Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Journeys End Cape Doctor
- Vintage: 2008
- The 2008 vintage was produced from 100% Cabernet Sauvignon grapes and displays a deep purple colour yet showing some hints of development with smoky and garrigue influenced notes on the nose. The full-bodied palate marries both elegance and power, and shows freshness, good acidity and ripe, smooth tannins. French oak (new and old) has been used to add structure but is beautifully balanced with the long, elegant finish.
- About this bottle: Journey’s End, created in 1996, is located high up in the Helderberg Basin within sight of the cool waters of the ocean, with vineyards planted on south west facing slopes generating yields of less than 3 tons per acre. The philosophy in both vineyards and cellar is a minimum intervention approach with the use of natural pesticides in the vineyard to preserve the area’s biodiversity. The Cape Doctor, Journey’s End flagship wine, is named after the cooling South Easterly wind which benefits the site.
- Grape Variety: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Stellenbosch
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 0 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork - T-bar icon
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly