Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- Free standard home delivery on orders over £50 - get your clothing, home, beauty and wine order within 3-5 working days.**
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
This beautiful collection of hand creams are each delicately fragranced with subtle undertones of freesia, mandarin and vanilla.
- The essential accompaniment for a ladies handbag
- Beautifully patterned designs
- Not tested on animals BUAV approved
- Product Size: 3x50ml
Hand Cream INGREDIENTS: AQUA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, STEARIC ACID, PARFUM, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER EXTRACT, BENZOPHENONE-3, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, CARBOMER, PROPYLPARABEN, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BENZYL BENZOATE, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL .
The Leaping Bunny logo means this product and its ingredients comply with Cruelty Free International's strict no-animal-testing criteria.