Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
The Ultimate Supertasker. The world’s most scientifically advanced SUPERMUD™ is a magical mud clearing treatment that will target, prevent and heal for seemingly poreless skin. Ideal for use as a full face mask or targeted spot treatment. Clinically developed by GLAMGLOW'S® Dermatological Chemist to help fight all common skin concerns.
About the brand- GLAMGLOW® was founded in 2010 exclusively for behind-the-scenes Hollywood Entertainment, Music, Fashion and Award Industries. Made available in 2011 for retail, GLAMGLOW® has taken the World by storm with accolades such as ELLE Magazine’s No.1 Beauty Obsession, Harrods Best Seller, Voted Sephora HOT NOW and Winner of the coveted Neiman Marcus Beauty Awards. GLAMGLOW® has launched in 88 countries in over 6,500 Luxury Retail Stores, Spa Professional Back-Bars, In-Room Hotels, Cruise lines and Airlines.
- How to use: Apply a thin layer to clean skin. Leave on for 5 - 20 minutes & remove with water. Use as a full face mask or spot treatment as often as needed.
- Can be used as a full mask for the entire face or as a one-spot wonder solution
- Easily added to any skin care range
- Product Size: 34 g
- Age range: All ages
- Skin Type: Blemish prone
- Skin Tone: All skintones
- Safety Warning: Not for use on sensititve skin. Avoid eye area. Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure using and the week after.
Water\aqua\eau, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mandelic acid, carbon, eucalyptus globulus leaf, tartaric acid, pyruvic acid, lactic acid, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, eucalyptus globulus leaf powder, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, hedera helix (ivy) extract, symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) extract, peg-12 dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, sodium hydroxide, butylene glycol, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, hectorite, hexylene glycol, glycerin, calendula officinalis extract, maltodextrin, ethylhexylglycerin, xanthan gum, fragrance (parfum), limonene, benzyl benzoate, linalool, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, iron oxides (ci 77499)
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.