Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
The second wine of this Right Bank property is a blend of 80% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Franc and 10% Cabernet Sauvignon. Delightfully lifted on the nose with a whisper of smoke to give the plum fruit extra interest. Brisk in acidity and with fine tannins, this is a good Christmas claret, or could easily be laid down for another 5 years
The Wine Gang, thewinegang.com , 1st November 2013
- Product information
- Filia de Grand Mayne
- Vintage: 2009
- The wine has a deep purple colour and pronounced aromas of red and black fruit, matched with a ripe, medium-bodied palate with smooth tannins and subtle French oak.
- About this bottle: Owned by the Nony family since 1934, Filia is the second wine of Grand Cru Classé Château de Grand Mayne. Originally dating back to 1767, Grand Mayne is located to the north-west of the town of Saint-Emilion on 19 hectares of vineyards superbly located on the edge of the limestone plateau where the soils are rich in clay, limestone and iron. Filia de Grand Mayne is a blend of 80% Merlot together with 10% each of Cabernets Franc and Sauvignon. The great 2009 vintage resulted in wines with great ripeness of fruit and tannins, capable of being both delicious to drink when young and having the ability to age extremely well.
- Grape Variety: 80 Merlot, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon and 10% Cabernet Franc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Bordeaux
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 0.0
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork - T-bar icon of purchase
- Bottling address: Mise Au Chateau, St Emillion, Gironde, France
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 19/03/15 – 23.59 06/04/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.