Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- El Circulo Rioja Red
- Vintage: 2011
- Elegant and supple Rioja, with sweet, creamy morello cherry aromas, smokey blackcurrants mid-palate, and a lightly spiced, liquorice finish. This is a mouth-watering red for spicing up a spring evening.
- About this bottle: Antolin González uses 100% Tempranillo for this bold Rioja, a decision well justified by the array of awards and medals the wine has won. Tempranillo is a core feature of any red Rioja but it doesn't always stand alone. Antolin ferments this wine in stainless steel vats and keeps its temperature low, so that as many grape aromas and characters as possible are preserved. In this way El Circulo's Rioja maintains its vigorous purple colour and mouthwatering freshness.
- Grape Variety: 100% Tempranillo
- Country of origin: Spain
- Region: Rioja
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.7
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly