Delivery and returns
- NEW Next day home delivery order by 10pm
- Standard UK delivery
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Chene Marchand Sancerre Sylvian Bailly - Single Bottle
- Vintage: 2010
- Delicate and delicious Sauvignon. Light melon and peach aromas make way for sassy pepper and lemon on the palate. Very crisp and very compelling – tongue-tingling and tempting to the next sip.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Jacques Bailly has been making wine for 30 years and believes the limestone soils that spread through his vineyards are the best in the world - nowhere makes Sauvignon like the Loire! His daughter Sophie now joins him in the cellar to perfect the lovely mineral freshness of this wine: they use no oak, and the gentlest possible cool fermentation.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Loire Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly