Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Helps maintain facial contour while protecting it against wrinkles.
About the brand- KORRES is a Greek skincare brand, born out of Athens’ first ever homeopathic pharmacy. Korres goals are to develop innovative and clinically effective skincare products based on natural active ingredients and to promote natural ingredients research in relation to skin biochemistry.
- Advanced, non-greasy day cream with antiwrinkle, firming and lifting action for optimal efficacy
- The innovative hexapeptide 11, the first natural polypeptide, combined with black pine polyphenols strengthens the connective tissue retaining skin firmness and resilience
- Contains black pine extract, natural-derived hexapeptide 11, spilanthes acmella extract, natural moisturising oligosaccharites
- Product Size: 40 ml
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- Skin Type: Oily
Aqua/Water/Eau, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil,Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Distarch Phosphate, Triheptanoin, Sinorhizobium Meliloti Ferment Filtrate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleyl Alcohol, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea Ferment, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract, Behenyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylce llulose, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexapeptide 11, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate /Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lactic Acid, Lecithin, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Pinus Nigra Bud/Needle Extract, Quercetin Caprylate, Sodium Gluceptate, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.