Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Aglianico is the fierce red grape of Campania. This captures some of its innate darkness; looming though the dense wine there's a sense of old grey stone and antiquity. Remarkable to find such truthfulness in an everyday-priced wine. Like many Italian reds this has buoyant acidity - which is another way of saying it's good with food. Think herby Tuscan sausages, hunter's kebabs or tomato gnocchi." Applies to 2011 Vintage
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 11th July 2013
Mostly found in southern Italy, the Aglianico grape has earned its wines a formidable reputation. This one is a little beast, with abundant black fruits and a savoury edge to it
Helen McGinn, Daily Mail , 11th July 2013
- Product information
- Beneventano Aglianico
- Vintage: 2011
- Deeply scented red with truffle, tea rose and raspberry aromas, followed by bright flavours of plum and blackberry.
- About this bottle: This wine comes from Campania, just above the ankle of Italy, and shows the rich concentration and warmth typical of Aglianico grapes from this area, together with mouth-watering crispness that makes this country's wines so great for food matching.
- Grape Variety: 100% Aglianico
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Campania
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.