Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Aglianico is the fierce red grape of Campania. This captures some of its innate darkness; looming though the dense wine there's a sense of old grey stone and antiquity. Remarkable to find such truthfulness in an everyday-priced wine. Like many Italian reds this has buoyant acidity - which is another way of saying it's good with food. Think herby Tuscan sausages, hunter's kebabs or tomato gnocchi." Applies to 2011 Vintage
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 11th July 2013
Mostly found in southern Italy, the Aglianico grape has earned its wines a formidable reputation. This one is a little beast, with abundant black fruits and a savoury edge to it
Helen McGinn, Daily Mail , 11th July 2013
"Aglianico is an ancient variety (thought to have to have been imported from Greece by the Romans) and can make wine of frightening proportions: dense, tannic and age worthy. This, though, is gentle, red-fruited introduction; perfumed and mid-weight, but with enough rustic edges to pair with a warming autumnal stew."
Hamish Anderson, Daily Telegraph , 11th July 2013
- Product information
- Beneventano Aglianico
- Vintage: 2011
- Deeply scented red with truffle, tea rose and raspberry aromas, followed by bright flavours of plum and blackberry.
- About this bottle: This wine comes from Campania, just above the ankle of Italy, and shows the rich concentration and warmth typical of Aglianico grapes from this area, together with mouth-watering crispness that makes this country's wines so great for food matching.
- Grape Variety: 100% Aglianico
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Campania
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Loc. Santa Lucia, 104/105 - 82034 - Guardia Sanframondi (Bn) - Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.