Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Anfora Trio
- Vintage: 2010
- Luscious intense blackcurrant aromas give way to leather, bramble and bitter cherry on the palate.
- About this bottle: This powerful complex red uses majestic Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon as a dramatic supporting act for local Kalecik Karasi grapes. Turkey’s premium red variety, Kalecik Karasi is renowned for its rich colour and red fruit and cocoa flavours. From vineyards high on the limestone-rich Guney Plateau, this red revels in its own complexity and sees no oak.
- Grape Variety: 40% Shiraz, 40% Shiraz, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: Turkey
- Region: Aegean Region
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Cork
- Consume Within: 182 days of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.