Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"OK, if we are talking wines for World Cup watching I think we need one for the neutrals - and this has enough contemplative complexity to keep you interested if things get tedious on the pitch. A blend of Shiraz, Kalecik Karası and Cabernet Sauvignon it has a lovely nose, a touch of lifted kirsch and burning incense joining a solid red berry base. The palate is really juicy and solidly fruity, with a summer pudding layer of buoyant fruit, but a firm raft of tannin beneath."
The Wine Gang , 1st June 2014
"Turkey is emerging as a promising wine country, and this blend of the variety kalecik karasi, with shiraz and cabernet sauvignon, is really rather nice. It shows bright, ripe berry fruits with some spiciness."
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- Anfora Trio
- Vintage: 2013
- Luscious intense blackcurrant aromas give way to leather, bramble and bitter cherry on the palate.
- About this bottle: This powerful complex red uses majestic Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon as a dramatic supporting act for local Kalecik Karasi grapes. Turkey’s premium red variety, Kalecik Karasi is renowned for its rich colour and red fruit and cocoa flavours. From vineyards high on the limestone-rich Guney Plateau, this red revels in its own complexity and sees no oak.
- Grape Variety: 40% Shiraz, 40% Shiraz, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: Turkey
- Region: Aegean Region
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural Cork
- Consume Within: 182 days of purchase
- Bottling address: Pamukkale, Sarapcilik,Tilkilik, Mah.9.Sokno30/A, 20460 Guney , Denizli, Turkey
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 28/04/15 – 23.59 08/06/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.