Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
For over 5,000 years the people of Orkney have been living well on the natural abundance of the sea – the sixty eight islands have a coastline greater than that of mainland Scotland. Brown crabs and lobster thrive in the shallow tidal waters with rich feeding brought from the Atlantic Ocean on one side and the North Sea on the other. This crab has been part-prepared for your convenience.
- Weight: 500 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Table Presentable Packaging Y/N: No
- Consume Within: 2 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Whole Orkney crab
Preparation and serving
- Preparation required: Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.