Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
International home delivery
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Tell me more about International delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
- ***FREE Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
- FREE returns by post within the UK - just use the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Returns and refunds exclusions:
- Some items like bedding, lingerie and swimwear can't be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Tell me more about the International M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Contact us for more details >
Use our handy measurement charts to find the right size for your perfect style.
|Chest||up to 94||97 - 102||104 - 109||112 - 117||119 - 125|
Find your clothing size:
Take your actual body measurements as they are more accurate than measuring over your clothes
measure around the base of the neck where the collar sits.
measure the chest at the fullest part, placing the tape close up under the arms.
measure the natural waistline.
d) Inside Leg:
measure from the crotch to where your trouser is normally worn on the shoe.
(e) Jacket Length:
measure from the centre back of your neck to your hemline. Then length measurement will vary depending on the style of garment.
Effortlessly cool and supremely practical, this jacket can be worn one of three ways. For rainy days the water resistant Stormwear jacket can be worn on its own, the inner quilted fleece can be detached and worn as a cosy layer and for those really wintery days both jackets can be worn together. Our Thinsulate™ technology is a lightweight insulation layer that is moisture resistant.
- Product Shape: Parka
- Fit: Regular fit
- Fastening: Popper and zip
- Neck Shape: Hooded neck
- Adjustable drawstring waist
- Detachable lining
- Inside zipped pocket
- Concealed feature
- Washed look
- Panel detail
- Multiple pockets
Care and composition
- 100% polyamide
- Upper lining- 100% polyester
- Lower lining- 100% polyamide
- Sleeve lining- 100% polyester
- (exclusive of trimmings)
- Care instructions
- Machine washable even at 30º
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.