Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
The Verdicchio grape, native of Italy's Marche region, can sometimes be a little too lightweight, but here is full of rich summer-fruit flavours such as peaches, apples and pears, while remaining refreshing, with a good, dry finish
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 9th January 2013
- Product information
- Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi Classico
- Vintage: 2012
- An elegant and well-balanced dry white, with a bright golden colour and inviting floral aroma. There's plenty of ripe fruit flavour here, especially peaches, juicy apples and pears, and a fresh, dry finish.
- About this bottle: Verdicchio is a popular and versatile classic Italian white wine, made in the Marche region of the country. This fine, especially ripe and fruity example has been made from 100% Verdicchio grapes, grown in a warm area between the Marche Apennines and the Adriatic Sea. This wine is unoaked and was produced for us by the wine making team at the modern Santa Barbara winery.
- Grape Variety: 100% Verdicchio
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Marche
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 3 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly