Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
The Verdicchio grape, native of Italy's Marche region, can sometimes be a little too lightweight, but here is full of rich summer-fruit flavours such as peaches, apples and pears, while remaining refreshing, with a good, dry finish
Terry Kirby, Independent on Sunday , 9th June 2013
- Product information
- Verdicchio dei Castelli di Jesi Classico
- Vintage: 2013
- An elegant and well-balanced dry white, with a bright golden colour and inviting floral aroma. There's plenty of ripe fruit flavour here, especially peaches, juicy apples and pears, and a fresh, dry finish.
- About this bottle: Verdicchio is a popular and versatile classic Italian white wine, made in the Marche region of the country. This fine, especially ripe and fruity example has been made from 100% Verdicchio grapes, grown in a warm area between the Marche Apennines and the Adriatic Sea. This wine is unoaked and was produced for us by the wine making team at the modern Santa Barbara winery.
- Grape Variety: 100% Verdicchio
- Country of origin: Italy
- Region: Marche
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.8
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 3 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Azienda Santa Barbara, Barbara, Ancona Italy
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 28/04/15 – 23.59 08/06/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.