Delivery and returns
- Home delivery (within 5 working days) when you spend over £50*
- Home delivery (within 5 working days)
- Next day UK delivery*
- Named day UK delivery
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating store on selected clothing, home and beauty items.
- Order by noon to collect in store tomorrow. Or choose a collection date that suits you. See if this item is included.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
This collection of vintage-inspired products will make a lovely gift or a personal treat! The toiletries and candle in the set are scented with a fusion of citrus and floral fragrances with a captivating woody undertone.
The white wicker basket with a blue and white Toile de Jouy cotton printed lining, is ideal for using for storage in a bathroom or bedroom. Finally the white photo frame is perfect for a much treasured photograph.
- H300 x W190 x D140mm
- Scented candle in a glass votive, scented cushion in the Toile de Jouy print, this cushion has a removable inner
- that your own fragrance can be applied to once the original fragrance has faded and scented soap 100g
- Distressed white wooden photo frame -(suitable for photos 3" x 3"/7.6 x 7.6 cm)
Care and composition
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Safety Warning: Never leave a lit candle unattended