Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- FREE International home delivery - when you spend £30 or more on orders to Austraila, New Zealand, USA and Canada
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Tell me more about International delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
- ***FREE Standard home delivery exclusions >
- Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- FREE returns to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- FREE returns by post within the UK - just use the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- FREE returns through a Collect+ location - just use the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- FREE 24/7 returns through any InPost locker - over 1000 locations across the UK.
- Returns and refunds exclusions:
- Some items like bedding, lingerie and swimwear can't be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Tell me more about the International M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Contact us for more details >
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS - Standard
These website terms and conditions ("Website Terms") apply to your use of the Marks & Spencer website at www.marksandspencer.com (the "Website"). You must read these Website Terms carefully, and we recommend that you print and keep a copy for your future reference. By accessing, browsing, using or registering with the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Website Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Website Terms in their entirety, you must not use this Website.
Other applicable terms and conditions
If you order a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, our General Terms and Conditions of Sale will also apply. Depending on the product or service ordered, our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale may also apply. You can view our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale below.
If you are a corporate customer, then our Terms and Conditions of Sale for Corporate Orders may also apply. By ordering a Marks & Spencer product or service through the Website, you shall be deemed also to have read, understood and agreed to our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and (where applicable) our Additional Terms and Conditions of Sale.
Your use of this Website
You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else's enjoyment of the Website.
You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use or internal business purposes, you may not without our prior written consent:
copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website;
use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
If you are a corporate customer and would like to request permission to use photography or other content from our Business Solutions website for corporate use, please contact our Business Solutions team on 0870 6080505.
This collection of vintage-inspired products will make a lovely gift or a personal treat! The toiletries and candle in the set are scented with a fusion of citrus and floral fragrances with a captivating woody undertone.
The white wicker basket with a blue and white Toile de Jouy cotton printed lining, is ideal for using for storage in a bathroom or bedroom. Finally the white photo frame is perfect for a much treasured photograph.
- H300 x W190 x D140mm
- Scented candle in a glass votive, scented cushion in the Toile de Jouy print, this cushion has a removable inner
- that your own fragrance can be applied to once the original fragrance has faded and scented soap 100g
- Distressed white wooden photo frame -(suitable for photos 3" x 3"/7.6 x 7.6 cm)
Care and composition
- Machine washable, tumble dry
- Safety Warning: Never leave a lit candle unattended