Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Tierra de Antes Malbec
- Vintage: 2012
- Complex aromas of cherry, coffee, wood smoke and liquorice all develop as you swirl the glass, and are followed by deep concentrated black fruit on the palate. A rich, mellow red that’s ripe and rewarding, making a fascinating mouthful right to the finish.
- About this bottle: The Malbec grape thrives in the hot, dry climate of Argentina’s Mendoza region, with long sultry summers and mild winters. Winemaking duo German Berra and Cecilia Acosta find their rocky river bed vineyards in Barrancas, northern Mendoza, to be where it gives its finest expression. Tierra de Antes Malbec spends three months in a mixture of American and French oak barrels and is kept for a further three months in bottle so it is perfectly mature before release.
- Grape Variety: 100% Malbec
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Mendoza
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly