Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Next day collection in store - order up until 5pm. Your order will normally be available for collection from 12pm the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store? >
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
International home delivery
- £7.50 International home delivery to Europe - get your order within approx. 7-10 days
- £15 International home delivery to the Rest of the World - get your order within approx. 10-14 days
- Collect in store is not available outside the UK
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Tell me more about International delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
- ***FREE Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
- FREE returns by post within the UK - just use the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Returns and refunds exclusions:
- Some items like bedding, lingerie and swimwear can't be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
- Tell me more about the M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Tell me more about the International M&S refunds and returns policy >
- Contact us for more details >
Looking after any kind of garden - be it large or small - is a time consuming job, and with our busy lives it is often difficult to plan ahead. This is where The Gardener's Journal comes in, guiding you through each season in detail and describing exactly what needs to be done to make the most of your garden.
- Height: 260 mm
- Width: 223 mm
- Depth: 27 mm
- Rejuvinate your garden each season. Detailed information on signature plants and tasks for each season. Wosksheets to make notes and sketch design ideas for your own garden.
- A comprehensive introduction to the world of gardening
- Interesting overview about all aspects of gardening
- Useful information to understand the topic
- Worksheets to note your own practice
- Budget templates for your equipment
- Checklists for easy reference
- Journal pages to record your experience