Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Staffordshire IPA
- Smooth, full-bodied, with punchy hop flavours and racy, citrusy fruit.
- About this bottle: The idiosyncratic mineral content of Burton-on-Trent’s water brings out the flavour of hops during the brewing process. This natural preservative made the beer ideal to be shipped on the long journey to colonial India. This India Pale Ale is brewed in Burton-on -Trent, the home of British brewing and designed with the original type of IPA in mind. A carefully selected blend of hops give this ale bitterness but lovely citrus notes.
- Country of origin: Region: Staffordshire
- More information
- Bottle size: 500.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 5.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 4.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.0
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Stopper type: Crown cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly