Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
The people behind this wine are real friends of the earth: their winery was the first in New Zealand to achieve the carbon zero status. This won the Sauvignon Blanc trophy at last year's International Wine Challenge. Sophisticated, with gooseberry and passion fruit flavours. Food pairing
Helen McGinn, Daily Mail , 2nd January 2014
- Product information
- Single Block Series S1 Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2012
- Scented and herbaceous with delicate flavours of passion fruit and gooseberry with crystalline acidity and refined structure.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Tamra Washington has selected this single block from the Yealands Estate Seaview Vineyard in the Awatere Valley in New Zealand’s famous Marlborough region. This vineyard has been planted furthest from the sea, which provides a sheltered, North-facing haven consistently producing the most distinctive, aromatic and textured Sauvignon Blanc on the Estate.
- Grape Variety: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Marlborough
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly