Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Reservado Syrah 1884 Argentina
- Vintage: 2009
- Deep, dark, rich Syrah with creamy aromas of morello cherry and blueberry fruit. Then thick coffee and prune on the palate, with an edge of soft chocolate tannins. Deliciously rich, sumptuous and long-lasting, pinned together with brisk red-apple acidity and rounded out by mellow fig and caramel tones on the finish.
- About this bottle: Winemaker Gustavo Marin has been deeply involved with Mendoza wines all his oenological life - he studied wine at the Don Bosco university in Mendoza and has been a winemaker in the region ever since. He is passionate about the Syrah grape which grows so well in this region. For this wine he gathers grapes from mature, 20 year old vines, and adds even more richness to their blend by using French and American oak for nine months of barrel ageing.
- Grape Variety: 100% Syrah
- Country of origin: Argentina
- Region: Mendoza
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly