Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Red Block Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2011
- A delightfully refreshing Australian Chardonnay with flavours of ripe peach and melon. Tailor made for everyday enjoyment, this fruity white shows crisp acidity and a lovely spicy note from a subtle touch of French oak.
- About this bottle: This is a fantastic example of a Chardonnay that is both subtle and fresh in feel. It's not an easy balance to strike with this grape variety, but experienced winemaker Gary Compton has a knack of crafting wonderfully inviting and elegant wines. His method is to treat the fruit with great care both in the vineyard and winery, using only a very brief period of contact with oak. The result is a delicious, fruit-forward Chardonnay with a rounded texture and an appealing, zesty finish.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: South East Australia
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly