Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days. FREE when you spend £50 or more***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Enriched with shea butter, precious flower oil and distilled extracts of white tea, this ultra-nourishing body balm helps to restore and replenish moisture to lightly fragrance skin. Its luxurious texture instantly sinks into skin for an indulgent body care experience. Ideal for dry to very dry skin.
About the brand- In 1862, Arman Roger & Charles Gallet, heirs of a perfume distillery and apothecary know- how, invented the perfumed beauty ritual and opened the very first boutique du Bonheur in Paris. They were to modernize the perfumery universe with shapes and volumes, with olfactive innovations and the creation of uplifting perfumes. Roger&Gallet today offer fragrant beauty rituals and wellbeing. A pure moment of perfumed happiness.
- Inspired by a garden in the heart of the Guilin Valley in China. Across its terraced hills spreads a precious plant the Osmanthus
- It takes two years for the Osmanthus shrub to grow tiny clusters of apricot-coloured flowers
- Fleur d'Osmanthus fragrance reveals a cascade of gourmet floral notes with woody-citrus facet
- This explosion of colourful notes, mixed with a juicy apricot scent is deliciously euphoric
- Product Size: 200 ml
- Age range: All ages
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Skin Type: Dry
Aqua /water, glycerin, propanediol, cetyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii butter /shea butter, isopropyl palmitate, parfum /fragrance, myristyl myristate, prunus amygdalus dulcis oil /sweet almond oil, zea mays starch /corn starch, polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, limonene, sodium polyacrylate, carbomer, sorbitol, linalool, caprylyl glycol, benzoic acid, tocopherol, sodium hydroxide, c12-13 alkyl lactate, prunus armeniaca kernel oil /apricot kernel oil, zea mays oil /corn oil, passiflora edulis oil /passifloral edulis seed oil, oryza sativa bran oil /rice bran oil, sambucus nigra flower water, benzyl alcohol, sodium hyaluronate, rosa centifolia flower water, camellia sinensis leaf extract, citral, hydroxcitronellal, geraniol, citronellol, fil c175628/1