Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''Made from Dornfelder by the students of viticulture and oenology at Plumpton College, this has a vibrant crimson colour and a dry, cherry and briar, inky, but attractive nose. The palate has lovely balance, with a juiciness and plenty of bramble and cherry fruit. It is attractively fruity and whilst a price of £10.99 surely includes a patriotism premium, it's a good wine."
The Wine Gang , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- Plumpton Estate Red (Regional)
- Vintage: 2013
- A light, mouth-watering fruity red wine with notes of crushed cranberry , raspberry and a hint of spicy damson.
- About this bottle: Marks & Spencer Winemaker Sue Daniels worked closely with student winemaker Collette O’Leary to produce this light-bodied, fruit-driven red wine. After several international winery placements Collette won the Plumpton College Marks & Spencer Scholarship 2013 in recognition of her outstanding academic performance. The front label, inspired by the College’s Winery, has been designed by Tom Jayne, a fellow student at Plumpton.
- Grape Variety: 100% Dornfelder
- Country of origin: England
- Region: East Sussex
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 10.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 7.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.3
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Plumpton College, Ditchling Road, Plumpton,East Sussex, Bn7 3Ae
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 5%
Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00.01 07/04/15 – 23.59 27/04/15. Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases. Excludes wine club and spirits. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.