Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Petit Chablis Brocard
- Vintage: 2011
- Utterly classic Chablis, full of white pepper and fresh grass fragrance, then buttery fruit with a follow-up of flinty acidity and a touch of lime. This delicious white has all the clean, crisp flavours expected of a fine Chablis: masses of mid-weight personality and a lingering sense of lemon and almond fruit on the finish.
- About this bottle: It is the Kimmeridgian subsoil of Chablis with its alternate layers of limestone and clay (containing all those famous fossilised marine organisms) that result in this fresh dry white with a delicious mineral quality. Winemaker Odile Van De Moere keeps the flavours simple and clean by using minimally-treated grapes, left to grow as naturally as possible. She then ferments the wine in stainless steel at cool temperatures, and allows it to be bottled without wood ageing.
- Grape Variety: Chardonnay
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Chablis
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.0
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.5
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork
- Consume Within: 6 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly