Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Winemakers love cooler climates because it gives them slow-ripened grapes, which produce intensely flavoured wines. This sauvignon blanc is from the oldest estate in the cool Elgin region of South Africa. Fresh, crisp green apple and passion fruit favours."
Helen McGinn, Daily Mail , 27th March 2014
"Sauvignon is an intrinsically crisp variety, and that character comes out here. With subtle, green-herby flavours as well as zesty lemons and grapefruits, this is sophistication in a glass."
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 27th March 2014
- Product information
- Paul Cluver Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2013
- Wonderful vibrant aromas of gooseberry and cut grass, a sip reveals lively dry but refershing passion fruit and elderflower flavours dancing on the tongue.
- About this bottle: The Paul Cluver family diversified from apple farmers to spearheading winemaking in the gloriously cool Elgin Valley adjacent to the Atlantic ocean. Ferricrete is the iron rich soil which gives the mineral grip to the wine. Working together, winemakers Andries Burger from Cluver and Sue Daniels from M&S left this wine unoaked to maximise the vibrant fruit flavours.
- Grape Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Elgin
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 25% off Wine & Champagne
Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts. Offer applies 00:01 4 November 2014 – 23.59 1 December 2014. Discount applied at checkout. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts. Whilst stocks last.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.