Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Winemakers love cooler climates because it gives them slow-ripened grapes, which produce intensely flavoured wines. This sauvignon blanc is from the oldest estate in the cool Elgin region of South Africa. Fresh, crisp green apple and passion fruit favours."
Helen McGinn, Daily Mail , 27th March 2014
"Sauvignon is an intrinsically crisp variety, and that character comes out here. With subtle, green-herby flavours as well as zesty lemons and grapefruits, this is sophistication in a glass."
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 27th March 2014
- Product information
- Paul Cluver Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage: 2013
- Wonderful vibrant aromas of gooseberry and cut grass, a sip reveals lively dry but refershing passion fruit and elderflower flavours dancing on the tongue.
- About this bottle: The Paul Cluver family diversified from apple farmers to spearheading winemaking in the gloriously cool Elgin Valley adjacent to the Atlantic ocean. Ferricrete is the iron rich soil which gives the mineral grip to the wine. Working together, winemakers Andries Burger from Cluver and Sue Daniels from M&S left this wine unoaked to maximise the vibrant fruit flavours.
- Grape Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
- Country of origin: South Africa
- Region: Elgin
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap of purchase
- Bottling address: Paul Cluver Wines, A593 Grabouw, South Africa
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25% on Wine & Champagne Cases
Buy 2 save 25% on selected wine cases. Applies online at marksandspencer.com only from 00:01 03/02/15 – 23.59 02/03/15. While stocks last. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.