Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Palataia Pinot Grigio
- Vintage: 2011
- A premium, dry modern Pinot Grigio with succulent fruity flavours of apple, melon and pear. The finish is fresh and crisp.
- About this bottle: The Pinot Grigio grape makes some of the most popular fruity white wines, and is grown in many different parts of the world. This modern, lively, unoaked example comes from Germany, a country renowned for its elegant whites, and is made from 85% Pinot Grigio grapes blended with 15% Pinot Bianco. The fruit was picked in the Pflaz region of Germany and the winemakers were Matthias Gaul and Gerd Stepp. This wine has been sealed with a screw cap
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Grigio
- Country of origin: Germany
- Region: Pfalz
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 3 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 5%
- Buy 2 wine cases save 5% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only.
- Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
- Offer applies 00:01 11th March 2014, expires 23:59 31st March 2014.
- Discount applied at checkout.