Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Pinot grigio may be as far out of fashion as, um, Germany when it comes to wine but this is a beautiful, limpid crisp white that shows why that need not to be the case for ever. Greg Stepp, who makes it, cunningly mixes a little bit of pinot blanc into the blend, which gives it a fainted orange blossom tang. Lovely."
Victoria Moore, Daily Telegraph , 11th July 2015
“Combining the zip of young vintage pinot grigio with the weight of pinot gris, this appley dry white has a refreshing zing.”
Anthony Rose, The Independent , 11th July 2015
“This is fruity and lively, with appealing citrus fruit flavours, a touch of grapiness and subtle spiciness. It’s dry, but has a hint of sweetness.”
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 11th July 2015
- Product information
- Palataia Pinot Grigio
- Vintage: 2014
- A premium, dry modern Pinot Grigio with succulent fruity flavours of apple, melon and pear. The finish is fresh and crisp.
- About this bottle: The Pinot Grigio grape makes some of the most popular fruity white wines, and is grown in many different parts of the world. This modern, lively, unoaked example comes from Germany, a country renowned for its elegant whites, and is made from 85% Pinot Grigio grapes blended with 15% Pinot Bianco. The fruit was picked in the Pflaz region of Germany and the winemakers were Matthias Gaul and Gerd Stepp. This wine has been sealed with a screw cap
- Grape Variety: 100% Pinot Grigio
- Country of origin: Germany
- Region: Pfalz
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 12.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 9.4
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.6
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 3 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Gp Winery Gmbh D-67229 Laumersheim
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
- Applies online at marksandspencer.com starts from 00.01 26/04/16.
- Includes all wine, prosecco and Champagne as well as single bottle gifts and beer, cider & ale cases.
- Excludes wine club and spirits.
- While stocks last.
- Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free standard delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.
Free nominated day delivery on Wine orders over £100. Conditions apply.
- Offer applies to nominated day delivery within the UK for all wine products from marksandspencer.com when you spend £100 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address. Orders containing gift cards and lunchtogo are excluded.
- Marks & Spencer offers a wide selection of wines from around the world, suitable for a range of tastes and occasions.
- Our extensive range includes everything from full-bodied red wine to crisp and refreshing white wine, plus delicious Champagne and sparkling wine.
- If you enjoy the finer things in life, take a look at our Fine Wines. These are premium styles from the world’s most prestigious wineries, from esteemed classics to iconic New World discoveries.
- For high quality wines delivered direct to your door, the M&S Wine Club offers great value, and it’s completely hassle-free. Our experts handpick the very best M&S wines. There’s no commitment or contract and you can order as many or as few cases as you wish.
- If you’re looking for the perfect gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, our fantastic selection of presentable wine gifts make the perfect gift, whatever the occasion.
- At M&S, you’ll also find a delicious selection of traditional real ales, beer and cider, plus a fantastic selection of spirits, including whisky, vodka and brandy.
- We aim to provide great tasting wine at affordable prices – make sure you don’t miss our fantastic wine offers to find some great deals.