Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"The rediscovery of old carigan vines on the Maule Valley has been one of the most exciting developments in Chile in the past decade. De Martino's version is typically dense, dark, chewy and complex."
David Williams, Observer Food Monthly , 18th May 2014
- Product information
- Old Vines Carignan
- Vintage: 2010
- This brooding, sensuous red is one of the finest examples of its type and is not to be missed. Intense flavours of raspberry, baked herbs and dark chocolate come together in sleek and full-flavoured fashion, with a gracefully bittersweet finish so characteristic of Carignan.
- About this bottle: The secret to this wine’s quality lies in its origins: mature vines (on average around 70 years old) grown in the dry-farmed rolling hillsides of rural Maule giving characterful and balanced wines with notable elegance and savoury appeal. Leading Chilean winemaker Marcelo Retamal aged the wine over 14 months in French oak barrels for smoothness and complexity.
- Grape Variety: 100% Carignan
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Maule Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750.000 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork
- Consume Within: 3 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 save 25% off Wine & Champagne
Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts. Offer applies 00:01 4 November 2014 – 23.59 1 December 2014. Discount applied at checkout. Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts. Whilst stocks last.
Free home delivery on orders over £50. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery applies within the UK for clothing, home, beauty and wine from www.marksandspencer.com when you spend £50 or more online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.