Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
"Argentina once had the southern hemisphere field to itself with Malbec, but no more. This has a distinctly light colour for Malbec, the floral perfume of the grape beautifully captured, with herbs and cherryish fruit too. The palate has juiciness, that sweet fruit always opened and lengthened by the tangy acidity and the fine tannin structure. How much you like this will depend on how much you like the sound of a Malbec with ballerina-like agility."
The Wine Gang , 1st June 2014
- Product information
- Nelson Malbec
- Vintage: 2013
- A wonderfully succulent, fragrant red with vivid flavours of damsons and cherries together with a refreshing, peppery finish.
- About this bottle: Malbec isn’t a grape variety normally associated with New Zealand, but scenic Nelson is one of the country’s sunniest, warmest areas and Seifried’s Brightwater Vineyard is special: set away from the coast, sheltered by the Richmond Ranges on brutally rocky soils which lower yields and retain the sun’s warmth. The result – left unoaked by winemakers Chris and Heidi Seifried – is a beautifully supple, juicy and moreish red.
- Grape Variety: 100% Malbec
- Country of origin: New Zealand
- Region: Nelson
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw cap
- Consume Within: 12 months of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly
Buy 2 Save 25%
• Buy 2 wine cases save 25% applies to marked products only and online at marksandspencer.com only. • Excludes, Single Bottle Gifts, Beer, Cider and Ale, Spirits, Port and Sherry, Food and Wine Gifts.
• Offer applies 00:01 29th July 2014 – 23.59 1 September 2014.
• Discount applied at checkout.
• Any monetary value vouchers will be applied before any promotional discounts.