Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
With maple-smoked bacon, mature cheddar and Gruyere cheese in a short crust pastry case, this tasty quiche Lorraine can be enjoyed hot or cold.
- Weight: 1500 g
- Suitable for Freezing: Yes
- No artificial colours, artificial flavourings or preservatives used
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Whole milk, British maple cured bacon (15%), wheatflour, pasteurised free range egg, whipping cream, mild cheddar cheese (8%), gruyere cheese (5%), cornflour, palm oil, rapeseed oil, maize flour, dextrose, salt, dried mustard, ground white pepper. British maple cured bacon contains British pork (84%), water, tapioca starch, maple syrup, curing salt (salt, preservative: sodium nitrite). Mild cheddar cheese contains potato starch. Gruyere cheese contains potato starch
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: This product may be served hot or cold. For best results eat hot. To serve hot, preheat oven 200°C, Fan170°C, 400°F, Gas 6. Remove plastic tray and place it on a preheated baking tray, cook for 30 minutes, 40 minutes if from frozen. To eat cold, heat as above and allow to cool on a wire rack before serving. Consume within 12 hours of heating. This product may also be eaten without heating, remove from fridge 30 minutes before serving
- Preparation required: Ready to eat
Not available for international delivery.