Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- FREE Collect in store - order online for delivery to your chosen store.
- Collect from 12pm (midday) the next day.
- Collect in store exclusions:
- What can and can't I collect in store?
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - NEW now order up until 10pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5-7 working days. FREE when you spend £30 or more (£50 or more on Wine)***
International home delivery
Unfortunately, we cannot deliver beauty products internationally.
Collect in store is not available outside the UK
Service terms and delivery times may be amended during peak periods or sales. Please see our Help section online or ask in store at the Customer Order point for full details.
Returns and refunds
- It’s free to return your order to most of our UK stores (excluding Outlet, Simply Food and stores at service stations, railway stations and airports).
- Or you can post it back to us for free within the UK using the pre-paid label that came with your order.
- Some items, like bedding, lingerie and swimwear, can’t be returned once the original packaging, tags and hygiene seals have been removed. This does not affect your right to return faulty goods.
Melvita Firming Oil combines Berries from La Reunion with Sea Buckthorn in a unique slimming formula.
Did you know that Melvita means Honey (MEL) and Life (VITA) in Latin?~Melvita started from a passion for bees and their invaluable role as sentinels of nature.
- This oil helps visibly reduce the orange peel effect, concentrated in powerful biological assets, this oil's delicate and fresh scent provides an immediate feeling of lightness
- For best results, apply 2 times a day, using circular movements in the lower back of the thighs to the hips
- Its non-greasy texture allows you to dress quickly after application
- Product Size: 100 ml
- Dermatologically Tested: Yes
- Paraben Free: Yes
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Safety Warning: Do not use on children under 3 years old
- Wash hands after use
Caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodeca, nol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, coco, caprylate /caprate, decyl isostearate, isostearyl isostearate, rosa moschata seed oil, piper nigrum (pepper) seed extract, schinus terebinthifolius seed extract, hippophae rhamnoides oil, tocopherol, perfume/fragrance, limonene, citral, linalool, geraniol, benzyl, salicylate, citronellol, coumarin, eugenol ingredients organic farming/ingredients from organic farming natural components of fragrance/natural components of fragrance converted from organic ingredients/made using organic ingredients
£5 scarf when you spend £40 - Search £5 scarf
- £5 women’s scarf with wool and men’s wool scarf when you spend £40 or more on clothing, beauty and home.
- Offer applies to T016171T, T016172T, T016190T and T096117m in Navy, Charcoal and camel.
- Offer runs from 27thOctober for a limited time.
- Offer available online and marksandspencer.com, on mobile and in selected stores
- While stocks last.
- Qualifying £40 minimum spend must be in a single transaction and excludes sale and clearance items, furniture, made to measure curtains, made to measure shirts and the promotional wool scarf.
- Wool scarf must be added to basket at the same time as the qualifying transaction. One scarf per qualifying transaction.
- Discount does not apply to delivery charges.
- Please check the relevant delivery terms and conditions online. Eligible products must have the same delivery address for promotion to apply. Any monetary codes will be applied before any promotional discounts.
Free standard delivery on orders over £30. Conditions apply.
• Free standard home delivery on orders over £30 applies within the UK for clothing, home, and beauty from www.marksandspencer.com online in a single order delivered to a single address.
• Offer excludes wine, food & flowers, made to measure shirts, furniture and gift cards.
• The basket value is calculated inclusive of any other promotions.