Delivery and returns
- Standard UK delivery
- Next day delivery to a UK address*
- Delivery to a UK address on the date of your choice*
- Free next or named day delivery on orders over £100 – enter FREEWINE at checkout
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Gamma Merlot
- Vintage: 2012
- Bold, forceful red wine with lots of mineral presence. Its serious core of berry, plum and bramble fruit packs a real punch. This is a fine, firm Merlot that demands attention but never over-powers the palate. Its tannins remain soft, and its fruit focused and pure.
- About this bottle: Grown in vineyards run entirely organically, it is unsurprising that this wine shows such rich intensity of fruit. Winemaker Cesar Morales adds a dash (15%) of Syrah to the main player in the blend, Merlot, in order to pack in just a little more power. He matures a portion of the wine in French oak barrels for six months for an ultra-sleek finish.
- 100% merlot
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Rapel Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol Units per Serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Cork of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly