Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days. FREE named day delivery when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Do you deliver to my postcode? >
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Gamma Chardonnay
- Vintage: 2012
- Gorgeously fragrant Chardonnay, filled with enticing white peach and honeysuckle aromas. Juicy pineapple, lime and zingy green apple follow on the palate. Light and spicy right to the finish, where a burst of passionfruit and ginger gives a touch of warmth. Never over-powering, always elegant.
- About this bottle: Made from 100% Chardonnay, the grapes for this breezy, refreshing white were harvested in the cool, coastal Casablanca region of Chile. Winemaker Cesar Morales has been involved in winemaking since an early age, and knows that in a cool region like this the grapes ripen slowly, which gives them increased depth of flavour and magnificent aromas. Cesar keeps fermentation temperatures low for this Chardonnay, and matures a tiny (10%) proportion of it in French and America.
- Grape Variety: 100% Chardonnay
- Country of origin: Chile
- Region: Casablanca Valley
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 13.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.1
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.7
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap of purchase
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly