Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 5pm
- Free when you spend over £100. Just enter the code FREEWINE at checkout.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
''This is a brilliant wine from Western Australia that offers sweet, pure blackcurrant and blackberry fruit. I challenge you to not love it.''
Jamie Goode, Sunday Express , 28th September 2014
- Product information
- Frankland River Shiraz
- Vintage: 2013
- A full-bodied red wine with flavours of blueberry, ripe plum and spice with a long, fleshy finish.
- About this bottle: This opulent Shiraz was selected by M&S Winemaker Belinda Kleinig for its mouth-filling complexity and depth of flavour. The Frankland River region is one of Western Australia’s best kept secrets, building its reputation on producing exceptional quality cool-climate wines. This example made by winemaker Kim Horton is pure and elegant with ripe fruit and an approachable softness from time spent in French oak barrels.
- Grape Variety: 98% Shiraz, 2% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Country of origin: Australia
- Region: Western Australia, Frankland River
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14.5 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.9
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Screw Cap
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Portavin Integrated Wine Services, Cnr Sayer & Mandogalup Roads, Hope Valley, Wa 6167, Australia
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly