Delivery and returns
- £3.99 Next day and nominated day home delivery* - order up until 7pm
- Free when you spend over £100.
- £3.50 Standard home delivery** - get your order within 3-5 working days.
- Free when you spend over £50. Discount applied at checkout page.
- We can’t deliver wine internationally or to our stores for collection.
- Tell me more about UK delivery >
- Delivery exclusions:
- *Next day delivery exclusions >
- **Standard home delivery exclusions >
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your wine please contact us.
Refunds can only be given in accordance with your legal rights. For example, if the wine you’ve ordered isn’t of satisfactory quality or as described.
- Product information
- Finca Villacreces
- Vintage: 2008
- 2008 was a cool, slow ripening but ultimately fine vintage giving the wine expressive aromas of blueberry, coffee and graphite, merging with a full-bodied, smooth, spicy palate.
- About this bottle: The stunning Finca Villacreces estate is located in Quintanilla de Onesimo in the heart of Ribera Del Duero DO. This 60 hectare property is bordered by the River Duero to the north and the famed vineyards of Vega Sicilia to the west. The vineyards are planted on a diverse range of soils – sand, gravel, shingle and quartz – with low yielding Tempranillo vines comprising the majority of the estate. Cabernet Sauvignon (10%) and Merlot (4%) were also included in the blend to add further complexity. Aged for 14 months in oak prior to bottling, the wine is already drinking very well but has the structure and finesse to age well for at least 5 years.
- Grape Variety: 86% Tempranillo, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon and 4% Merlot
- Country of origin: France
- Region: Ribera del Duero
- More information
- Bottle size: 750 ml
- Alcohol content: 14 %
- Alcohol units per bottle: 10.5
- Alcohol units per serving: 1.8
- Serving Size: 125 ml
- Allergens: Sulphites
- Stopper type: Natural cork - T-bar icon
- Consume Within: 60 months of purchase
- Bottling address: Finca Villacreces, S.L., Ctra.Soria, Km. 322, 47350 Quintanilla De Onésimo (Valladolid), Spain
Not available for international delivery.
We make every effort to deliver you the same vintage wine as the one advertised.
Sometimes we only have limited stock and may have to send you another vintage. If you’re not happy with the wine you receive please contact us.
Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to buy or attempt to buy alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18
Please drink responsibly