Delivery and returns
Collect in store
- Free delivery to your chosen participating UK store.
- We’ll carefully prepare your food order just for you, so please consider our preparation time when placing your order. Some food orders take than longer to prepare than others. Please take a look at each product for more details. Orders can only be amended up to 24 hours before we begin to prepare your food.
- More about preparation times
- We’ll confirm your collection date when you place your order. Food to Order can only be collected in store. Food orders are not able to be delivered to UK or international addresses.
- More about collecting food orders
Returns and refunds
If you’d like to speak to us about your food order call us on 0845 604 4604, our lines are open 8am to 7pm every day.
It’s really important that you collect your food order from store on the arranged date. As food orders are perishable, we don’t keep them until the next day. If you don’t collect your food order, you’ll receive a 30% refund.
A rich blend of cheese with a warming hint of calvados. Ready to bake in the oven until golden and melting. Perfect with hunks of crusty bread.
- Weight: 300 g
- Suitable for Freezing: No
- Diet suitability: Suitable for Vegetarians
- No artificial colouring or artificial flavourings used
- Consume Within: 15 days
- Serving dish pictured is not included
Ingredients Listing: Gruyere cheese (25%)(contains potato starch), emmental cheese(25%)(contains potato starch), whipping cream, soft cheese(contains cornflour), calvados(5%)(contains colour. plain caramel), rice flour and cracked black pepper
- Cows Milk
Preparation and serving
- Cooking Instructions: Preheat oven 200˚C / Fan 180˚C / 400˚F / Gas mark 6. Remove ramekin, place on baking tray. Cook in oven for 20-25 minutes. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes before eating.
Not available for international delivery.